Moulage: The Art of Injury
Moulage: The Art of Injury
Number of participants can be change during checkout.
For Course/Event specific questions, please contact WISH:
Main Line: 206-598-2710
For USPS Correspondence:
Megan Sherman, MAEdHD
Associate Director for Operations
1959 NE Pacific Street, Box 356410
Seattle, WA 98195
For questions related to Card Services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course/Event registrations cancelled within 15 days of the course date will receive a full refund. Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be provided within 24 hours of the course/event.
University of Washington Online Privacy Statement
1. Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website (“website”) which is published by a University of Washington education, research, patient care, or service area (internal or external to University of Washington). Use of this website is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
2. Non-Personal Information University of Washington Collects From You. University of Washington automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
• The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
• The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to a University of Washington website;
• The date and time you accessed a University of Washington website;
• The pages you visited; and
• The web browser and operating system you used to access a University of Washington website.
This information (“non-personal information”) does not identify you personally. University of Washington uses this non-personal information to monitor the effectiveness of this website and to consider potential improvements to this website.
3. Personally Identifiable Information University of Washington Might Collect From You.University of Washington may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to participate in the password-protected areas, download information, join University of Washington mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes (as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use). University of Washington does not collect any PII about you when you visit this website unless you give University of Washington that information. You may choose not to provide PII via this website.
University of Washington is a state agency, and as such, subject to the laws governing the Preservation and Destruction of Public Records (RCW 40.14). As University of Washington determines is appropriate, University of Washington will maintain or destroy PII you voluntarily provide.
4. Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless University of Washington tells you otherwise, University of Washington (or third parties engaged by University of Washington) may use your PII to:
• Administer your participation in this website;
• Communicate information University of Washington thinks may be of interest to you;
• Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
• Contact you;
• Conduct research or surveys;
• Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; and
• Establish or exercise University of Washington’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
5. Sharing Your Information. Through display, University of Washington may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. University of Washington may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website and the services University of Washington provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are University of Washington employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill University of Washington’s mission. University of Washington may disclose PII to other affiliated institutions and/or if University of Washington is required to do so by law. University of Washington is a state agency, and as such, University of Washington is subject to the Washington Public Records Act, RCW 42.56. As University of Washington determines it is appropriate to do so, University of Washington will disclose PII requested pursuant to this law.
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
7. Linked Sites. University of Washington may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of the providers of those websites. University of Washington encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
8. Security Measures. University of Washington works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to University of Washington. While University of Washington strives to protect your information through measures that protect University of Washington systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, University of Washington does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Reviewing Information. You may contact us via one of the contact methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
10. Changes. University of Washington may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If University of Washington does make a change, University of Washington will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this website. University of Washington encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.
Questions, comments or complaints about the University of Washington Online Privacy Statement should be submitted to University of Washington via the methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
April 26, 2011